Total Page views

Sunday, July 11, 2021

HEALING IS THE NEW HIGH


Having experienced past and ongoing pain and trauma over the passing of a family member, I have tried countless books that claim to be able to show you how to heal and move on, and the vast majority of them are worthless.

After being given a copy of Vex King’s “Good Vibes, Good Life”by a friend, I read it cover to cover and I knew that here was someone who actually cares and isn’t just out to make money. Other books never actually tell you how to become achieve the goals they’re selling you, but Vex is different. I couldn’t wait for his new book when it was announced; it’s exactly what I’ve been looking for. Finally we have a book that guides you while being packed with honest and insightful perspectives by a person who cares because they’ve been through the same traumatic experiences.

Like Vex’s previous work, this new book is so relatable, it puts into words the feelings that I was unable to explain. It understands me more than I do myself, and is teaching me that I should accept myself as I am...and this is the key to inner peace. It also stresses the importance of balance; a key aspect which is changing the way I look at things.

Being the type of person that doesn't speak up when something isn’t okay with them, instead preferring to push it down, I never feel as if my opinion is important because I always choose a quiet life over any kind of confrontation or analysis. This book is giving me the confidence in myself to speak up and seek help when necessary.

Vex has developed inner healing techniques to help him find freedom and heal his emotional pain, and anyone can use these techniques to achieve the same results. As the blurb says, you don’t need to “go on a retreat or spend large amounts of money to find happiness” - it’s all here for you in this book.

The techniques Vex has created encourage inner healing and are already helping me find freedom from the painful experiences of my past. After finding out a little more about him on his social media etc, I was not surprised to discover that Vex has helped countless people to begin their own healing journey and to move forward with their lives. He guides you through the layers of the self, using yogic principles and unique practices. These techniques are simple, accessible and have the power to produce exceptional results, and you don’t have to be some kind of mystic guru or pop up a mountain to do them!

The book is aptly named, because going through this process and finding release from your inner pain really is like a high-the feeling of freedom is addictive! Taking charge of your inner healing is one of the best things you can do for yourself. I already feel happier and more at peace in the short time I’ve been using this book. In the long run I expect to fully heal and move forward with my life which up until now had been stuck in a rut of misery and self-loathing, hardly helped by the last year. And by being a happier person I will be able to share some of that happiness in my everyday life, and create space to welcome more joyful experiences into my life. You can do the same.

The printed book is lavishly presented and is a high-quality item, filled with stunning photographs and drawings, and is written in language that is easy to understand.

To put it simply, this book is working for me. I fully believe it will help you too, but everybody is different, and you have to want to begin the healing process. It is already helping me, and it will help you too if you open yourself to it. This book is teaching me self worth and confidence in myself, and I highly recommend it.

No comments:

Post a Comment